|Adelphia Media Services|
Full-Time Time Position
Acquire new advertising clients and service existing accounts for local commercial insertion on available cable television networks or other advertising products as assigned.
- Secure new advertising clients.
- Perform extensive unsolicited cold calling to develop client list.
- Prepare formal advertising proposals for prospective and existing clients.
- Meet defined sales quotas, goals and maintain an established sales closing ratio.
- Service existing clients as assigned according to company’s described procedures.
- May write, assist in production, and schedule commercials or assist in the layout and design of print advertising.
- Prepare weekly sales activity reports.
- Prepare and review advertising contracts and confirmations.
- Submit new orders, copy instructions, and other required documents.
- Collect on past due accounts of clients.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and appearance at all times.
- Must possess own vehicle and valid state driver's license.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident.
- A high school diploma or equivalent and two or more years of media sales experience required.
- College degree with sales experience, marketing or advertising knowledge of print layout, design, radio and television production preferred.
- Proficiency with personal computers, calculators and office equipment a must.
NOTE: Successful applicant must pass drug test, criminal record check and driving record check.
Health benefits, vacation, sick, 401(k), paid holidays and much more.
Contact web site: