Time Warner Cable Media Sales
The Time Warner Cable Corporate office currently seeks an Ad Sales Coordinator for our Media Sales Department in our Woodland Hills/Encino, CA sales office.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES:
1. Use Ad Sales Eclipse/TIM software including order entry, account set-up and copy changes
2. Work closely with Traffic Department to ensure proper placement of client schedules and make goods
Check order confirmations in a timely manner
3. Collaborate with sales team and managers with client relations
4. Assist Account Managers in checking inventory and helping manage contracts/orders
5. Create and maintain necessary reports including inventory and/or sponsorship tracking, available packages and current rate information
6. Assist Account Managers with filing
7. Assist Sales Director with tasks as needed; weekly reports, answering phones, office support of equipment and supplies & clerical requests
8. Assemble media kits & prepare sales presentations and one sheets in Power Point
9. Assist with research requests
10. Prepare any Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point documents as needed
11. Assist Major Account team in any other capacity as the need arises
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. College Degree preferred or equivalent work knowledge with 2-4 years related experience
2. Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Power Point)
3. Experience with specialized ad sales software a plus
4. Exceptional organizational, oral and written communication skills
5. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, organize, prioritize, make decisions, and work efficiently and effectively under deadlines.
Typing and reading on a computer and using various office machines. Communicating in person, by telephone and through written correspondence. Requires prolonged sitting, standing, bending, pushing or pulling up to 20 lbs. Interacts with management and employees from multiple departments, vendors, and the general public on a daily basis either by telephone, in person or in writing.
Time Warner Cable offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, free cable (in specified areas) and free AOL.
Qualified candidates should apply in person using the Time Warner Cable kiosk (where available) or on-line www.timewarnercable.jobs. EOE/M/F/D/V