Time Warner Cable Media Sales
The Time Warner Cable Corporate office currently seeks an Ad Sales Coordinator for our Media Sales Department in our Palm Desert, CA sales office located in the Palm Springs area of Southern California.
Position is responsible for providing support to Management & Local Account Executives.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Use Ad Sales Eclipse/TIM software including order entry, account set-up and copy changes.
2. Distribute documentation to Traffic and make copies for Account Executives.
3. Assist Sales Manager in any other capacity as the need arises.
4. Check order confirmations in a timely manner.
5. Assist Account Executives and Sales Managers with client relations; including distribution of sales material and information, verbal communication, and collection of tapes.
6. Assist Account Executives in checking inventory and helping manage contracts/orders. Also, report oversold situations to the Account Executive and client, if appropriate.
7. Create and maintain necessary reports including inventory and/or sponsorship tracking, available packages and current rate information.
8. Assist Account Executive with filing.
9. Assist management with tasks as needed; timesheets, weekly reports, answering the phones, office support of equipment and supplies, clerical requests and taking of minutes in meetings.
10. Any other duties as assigned by management.
11. Prepare sales presentations and one sheet sales pieces in Power Point.
12. Act as liaison to clients in the absence of the Account Executives.
13. Assemble media kits for the Account Executives.
14. Order courier service for pick-ups and/or deliveries.
15. Create customized sales and marketing pieces.
16. Prepare any Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point documents as needed.
17. Attend all training seminars with sales team. After training, prepare document containing all notes taken during training and distribute to sales team.
18. Prepare "How To" and "Quick Tips" manuals for all new computer software training.
19. Assist Sales Team with any questions or problems that arise with new computer software.
20. Prepare VHS dubs as needed.
21. Transcribe client copy for co-op purposes.
22. Assist Account Executives in any other capacity as the need arises.
23. Frequently check fax machines and distribute faxes to the appropriate people.
24. Monitor the paper levels of the fax machines, copiers and printers.
25. Relieve Receptionist during lunch hour or absence.
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities:
1. College Degree preferred or equivalent work experience with 2-4 years related experience.
2. Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
3. Experience with specialized ad sales software a plus.
4. Exceptional organizational, oral and written communication skills.
The physical demands described here are those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is: Regularly required to talk and hear; Frequently required to sit, stand and bend at the knee and waist and walk; Required to use hand to type, handle objects and paperwork; Required to reach and hold on to items at chest level or reach above the shoulder; Required to use close vision and be able to focus. Finally, the Employee generally works in an indoor office environment; overtime may be required.
Time Warner Cable offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, free cable (in specified areas) and free AOL.
Qualified candidates should apply in person using the Time Warner Cable kiosk (where available) or on-line at www.timewarnercable.com. EOE/M/F/D/V