Time Warner Cable Media Sales
Do these statements describe you?
- I want to work for a company that is focused on being the best media sales organization in Los Angeles.
- I want to work for a company that is not bound by convention but one that is always looking for new ways to improve their business.
- I excel at examining issues from various perspectives before solving them.
- I am interested in the advertising and automotive industries.
- I can keep track of lots of details and never drop the ball.
- I am cool in a crisis.
- I am very organized.
If you answered "yes" to these questions we want to discuss with you a position we have available as an Automotive Advertising Sales Coordinator with Time Warner Cable Media Sales.
As an Automotive Advertising Sales Coordinator your primary objective will be to provide information, strategic guidance, and organization to the advertising sales team.
- The automotive sales department is being built from the ground up. This position will be an integral role in developing and organizing the department.
- Pull and analyze automotive data and create monthly automotive reports for management and sales staff.
- Work with the research department and the Automotive Sales Manager to create compelling presentation pieces using automotive sales data, Scarborough Data and other resources.
- Assist in creating and maintaining a library of sales tools that promote the power of cable television and its effectiveness versus other advertising mediums.
- Assist sales staff by maintaining the automotive sales department calendar.
- Perform other tasks or special projects as determined by the Automotive Sales Manager.
- Maintain a professional image and obtaining customer satisfaction, both internally and externally.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Media and/or automotive experience a plus
Ability to communicate effectively with clients, sales staff and management personnel
Excellent organizational skills
Excel and PowerPoint proficiency required
Two positions are available, one in Cypress and one in Woodland Hills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
Qualified candidates should apply in person using the Time Warner Cable kiosk (where available) or on-line at www.timewarnercable.jobs. EOE/M/F/D/V