Time Warner Cable Media Sales
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Billing Coordinator for the Western Regional Operations Center
in Cypress, CA.
Support Ad Sales technical operations by assisting in reviewing all cable system verification files, reconciling them to orders, and then processing client invoices; and by assisting internal and external customers with billing questions.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Assist in ensuring that monthly invoices, times & scripts are accurate & mailed or transmitted in a timely manner.
2. Collect and enter co-op scripts as needed into the traffic system.
3. Assist with system maintenance and database purging.
4. Assist in answering billing questions.
5. Print & distribute individual log times for cable operators.
6. Maintain & correct client database as it relates to invoicing with in the traffic system.
7. Prepare and maintain a list of clients requiring ANACAB notary.
8. Sign & notarize co-op documents.
9. Backup for other financial positions.
10. Ensure invoices have proper postage and are mailed out promptly.
11. Run invoices through postage meter each month.
12. Assist with basic accounting functions as needed.
13. Enforce and adhere to company policies & procedures including corporate guidelines & best practices.
14. Any other duties assigned by management.
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities:
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. 2 years billing and/or customer service experience highly desired
3. Microsoft Office & Excel
4. General office equipment
5. Notary Public preferred
6. Knowledge of standard billing practices and procedures
7. Ability to work overtime and flexible schedule as needed (including weekends)
8. Valid drivers license
9. Extensive phone interaction with both internal & external customers
Material and Equipment Used: Extensive use of general office equipment including PC's, fax machines, printers, etc. Physical Requirements: This position requires the ability to work in a standard office environment, including sitting for extended periods of time and prolonged hours of data entry. Ability to lift 25lbs. The physical demands described here are those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is: Regularly required to talk and hear; Frequently required to sit, stand and bend at the knee and waist and walk; Required to use hand to type, handle objects and paperwork; Required to reach and hold on to items at chest level or reach above the shoulder; Required to use close vision and be able to focus. Finally, the Employee generally works in an indoor office environment; overtime may be required.
Time Warner Cable offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, free cable (in specified areas) and free AOL.
Qualified candidates should apply in person using the Time Warner Cable kiosk (where available) or on-line at www.timewarnercable.com. EOE/M/F/D/V