CalOps Business Administrator - Sacramento, CA (55800963)
Comcast Spotlight is looking for an assistant in our California Operations Center to support our sales-focused operations department.
Candidate must be addicted to a positive attitude, work independently with a high level of responsibility, possess a ‘concierge attitude’ and have highly developed skills with MS Office Suite and other software, ideally to include Strata TIM and Eclipse. Candidate needs to communicate easily and comfortably with external Clients and with internal departments; possessing a high caliber of telephone and email skills.
Candidate must be able to multi-task, prioritize and communicate effectively by phone, in writing and in person, and create sustainable business relationships remotely with internal and external customers.
Primary purpose - Responsible for providing support to the California Operations Center in an effort to deliver world class service in the achievement of Comcast Spotlight California’s objectives.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Day to day facilitation of California’s Per Inquiry and Direct Response business; facilitation of schedules, copy and verifications
- Work with sales to ensure accurate execution of orders --- soup to nuts
- Keep current avails for long form insertion channels
- Log new long-form tapes and assign number for trafficking Order entry/cancellation
- Perform all contract modifications as needed.
- Confirm makegood policy for the account, check on-air status, and turn in any necessary paperwork for makegoods and credits
- Create program logs for insertable long form channels
- Oversee visual verification reports quarterly for satellite carriage
- [Generate and] reconcile verification reports/log history reports/help to resolve preemption issues
- Keep and monitor preemption reports from Comcast Sportsnet
- Update technical report monthly Work with the Technical Team on new satellite carriage launches
- Check and keep Channel Information Changes from System
- Update subcount reports quarterly Work with Paid Progamming A/E to create proposals
- Initiate custom billing reports for Ocean and Jewelry TV
- Reconcile Revenue Report analyses, including the revenue reports for channel 103/104 to ensure accuracy
- Reconcile aging analysis/assist with collections as needed
- Work closely with the Paid Programming A/E on regular processes including the monthly activity report
- Attend client meetings where appropriate
- Responsible for all daily traffic procedures.
- Actively pursue missing copy for all accounts
- Responsible for coordinating and expediting the flow of support work for the Area Director of Ad Sales Operations, Research and Integration Manager, Traffic Manager, Master Control Manager and IT Manager.
- Coordinate calendar of events and scheduling
- Screening and directing inquiries to proper resources
- Gather required resources and preparations for meetings; reserving space and equipment, over-seeing set-up and needs
- Maintain travel and expense account records including form preparation and reconciliation Perform other duties as assigned.
Fast study on software, strong computer skills Successful track record providing high level of internal and external customer service and quality work in fast moving office environment. Proficient with MS Office Suite Experience at an advertising agency, broadcast station or cable system is a plus High school or equivalent, Degree a plus.
It’s easier than ever to search and apply for jobs with Comcast!
Go to: http://www.comcast.com/Corporate/About/Careers/careers.html