Time Warner Cable Media Sales
Requisition # 65304BR
The Time Warner Cable Media Sales Division is currently seeking a Credit Collections Manager for our Cypress, CA office.
Billing and credit leader who will manage billing and credit team members performing daily functions related to client credit reviews, monthly client billing, research analysis, reconciliations, posting, subsidiary ledger maintenance, collections and manage A/R balances and Bad Debt account identification.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Manage the activities and staff of the Regional Operation Center's Billing & Credit departments in the performance of key roles: credit approval, verification, billing preparation, cash posting and collection
2. Recruit, hire, train and develop the department staff, which includes: Credit Administrator (s), Lead Billing Coordinator, and Billing Coordinator
3. Ensure compliance w/ Sarbanes Oxley regulations
4. Creation and Maintenance of Credit & Billing Policy and Procedure
5. Provide monthly training for AEs on Credit & Billing procedures
6. Enforce and adhere to company policies & procedures including corporate guidelines & best practices
7. Work with Business Manager w/reconciliation of subsidiary ledger (Novar) to general ledger for cash and account receivable accounts
8. Prepare and review month end A/R reports for processing of Bad Debt journal entry
Oversee posting payments correctly
9. Manage monthly invoices process
10. Act as a liaison with outside agencies to integrate electronic orders as well as billing information into their client/order stewardship systems.
11. Manage the production of timely and accurate financial data for accounts receivable
12. Oversee maintenance of client database as it relates to the Novar system
13. Any other duties assigned by management
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities:
1. College Degree Business Required
2. 5 years Credit and/or customer service experience required
3. 2 years Management experience required
4. Microsoft Office & Excel
5. PeopleSoft system
6. Novar/Eclipse System preferred
7. General office equipment
8. Knowledge of standard billing practices and procedures
9. Ability to work overtime and flexible schedule as needed (including weekends)
10. Valid drivers license
11. Extensive phone interaction with both internal & external customers
The physical demands described here are those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is: Regularly required to talk and hear; Frequently required to sit, stand and bend at the knee and waist and walk; Required to use hand to type, handle objects and paperwork; Required to reach and hold on to items at chest level or reach above the shoulder; Required to use close vision and be able to focus. Finally, the Employee generally works in an indoor office environment; overtime may be required.
Time Warner Cable offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, free cable (in specified areas) and free AOL.
Qualified candidates should apply in person using the Time Warner Cable kiosk (where available) or on-line at www.timewarnercable.com. EOE/M/F/D/V