Time Warner Cable Media Sales
We currently have an opportunity for an Inventory Coordinator in our Cypress, California Advertising office.
Monitor and maintain accurate inventory management reports.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Monitor and maintain accurate inventory management reports.
2. Communicate effectively and clearly potential inventory issues and concerns to Sales and Traffic Management.
3. Monitor available inventory to avoid overselling.
4. Review future schedules on the key networks, dayparts and high profile programming for inventory utilization and communicate any concerns.
5. Advise sales personnel on possible pre-emptions upfront and help identify new or comparable avails to minimize revenue loss.
6. Provide Account Executives/Sales Management Make good alternatives in a timely manner for contract fulfillment.
7. Work with sales management to help establish rate.
8. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that works well with co-workers, supervisors and customers.
9. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee may also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by the supervisor and other management as required.
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities:
1. Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
3. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
4. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
5. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
6. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. General sales knowledge and experience with analytical tools: Excel, Crystal Reports, Access.
The physical demands described here are those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is: Regularly required to talk and hear; Frequently required to sit, stand and bend at the knee and waist and walk; Required to use hand to type, handle objects and paperwork; Required to reach and hold on to items at chest level or reach above the shoulder; Required to use close vision and be able to focus. Finally, the Employee generally works in an indoor office environment; overtime may be required.
Time Warner Cable offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, free cable (in specified areas) and free AOL.
Qualified candidates should apply in person using the Time Warner Cable kiosk (where available) or on-line at www.timewarnercable.com. EOE/M/F/D/V