Time Warner Cable Media Sales
Requisition # 66670BR
The Time Warner Cable Corporate office currently seeks a Producer/Director for our Media Sales Department.
Responsible for producing, directing, writing commercial production projects for media sales. Must have
working knowledge of shooting, lighting and editing.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Produce commercial material for advertising clients.
2. Responsible for all aspects of production, pre-production and post-production.
Produce ad sales promotional and marketing materials.
Expand knowledge in production systems to enhance production quality and creativity.
3. Operate non-linear editing systems, video cameras, and sound and lighting systems.
Interface on a regular basis with advertising clientele, department management, local sales team, operational personnel, community groups and the general public.
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities:
1. Four-year degree in television production required.
2. Requires a minimum of three years proven work experience in producing thirty and sixty second television commercials and a minimum of two years editing experience on an AVID Media Composer or Media 100 or Final Cut Pro non-linear editing system.
3. One-year minimum experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe AfterEffects required.
4. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required.
5. Must have working knowledge of production operations and procedures, and experience in the operation and use of various production studio and field equipment.
6. Must have ability to organize and handle a variety of detailed tasks simultaneously and to work effectively and efficiently under deadlines.
7. Requires professional manner and appearance, diplomacy, ability to analyze and listen to customers as well as proven public relations skills in order to serve a diverse community.
8. Must be available to work nights and weekends.
Operating various remote broadcasting equipment (these include, but are not limited to: portable cameras, videotape recorders, non-linear editing suites, audio mixers, character generators, lights, microphones, etc.) Lifting and carrying up to 70 pounds. Constantly standing, walking, sitting, kneeling, reaching, stooping, pushing and pulling. Requires driving and working inside and outside throughout the year. May be subject to various weather conditions. Must have valid California driver's license with good driving record.
The physical demands described here are those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is: Regularly required to talk and hear; Frequently required to sit, stand and bend at the knee and waist and walk; Required to use hand to type, handle objects and paperwork; Required to reach and hold on to items at chest level or reach above the shoulder; Required to use close vision and be able to focus. Finally, the Employee generally works in an indoor office environment; overtime may be required.
Time Warner Cable offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, free cable (in specified areas) and free AOL.
Qualified candidates should apply in person using the Time Warner Cable kiosk (where available) or on-line at www.timewarnercable.com. EOE/M/F/D/V