Time Warner Cable Media Sales
Position is responsible for providing support to the Paid Programming/Leased Access Department.
- Use Ad Sales Eclipse/TIM software including order entry, account set-up and copy changes.
- Update and maintain long form inventory system daily and/or as needed.
- Generate avails report and provide to Account Executives and clients upon the request of the Account Executive.
- Resolve revisions, make-goods and order conflicts automatically and at the request of the Account Executive.
- Input all copy instructions.
- Constant communication with Long Form Traffic Coordinator.
- Minor finance functions, including collections, custom billing, credit adjustments and communicating with Finance Department regarding client issues.
- Distribute documentation to Traffic and make copies for Account Executives.
- Check order confirmation in a timely manner.
- Assist Account Executives and Sales Managers with client relations; including distribution of sales material and information, verbal communications, and collection of tapes.
- Assist Account Executives in checking inventory and helping manage contracts/orders. Also, report oversold situations to the Account Executives and client, if appropriate.
- Create and maintain necessary reports including inventory and/or sponsorhip tracking, available packages and current rate information.
- Assist Account Executive with filing.
- Assist Long Form Department Account Executive and management with tasks as needed; timesheets, weekly reports, answering the phones, office support of equipment and supplies, clerical requests and taking of minutes in meetings.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Assist Sales Manager in any other capacity as the need arises.
- Prepare sales presentation and one sheet sales pieces in PowerPoint.
- Act as liaison to clients in the absence of the Account Executives.
- Assemble media kits for Account Executives.
- Order courier service for pick-ups and/or deliveries.
- Prepare any Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents as needed.
- Attend all training seminars with sales team. After training, prepare document containing all notes taken during training and distribute to sales team.
- Prepare "How To" and "Quick Tips" manuals for all new computer software training.
- Assist Paid Programming/Leased Access Sales Team with any questions or problems that arise with new computer software training.
- Assist Account Executives in any other capacity as the need arises.
- Frequently check fax machines and distribute faxes to the appropriate people.
- Monitor the paper levels of the fax machines, copiers and printers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- College Degree preferred or equivalent work experience with 2-4 years related experience.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Experience with specialized ad sales software a plus.
- Exceptional organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Good communication and able to handle many concurrent tasks.
Current employees are eligible to apply provided they meet the qualifications of this posting, have maintained standards of performance in all areas of responsibilities for the previous 12 months. Under certain circumstances, exceptions to this policy will be allowed. This position requires attendance at work of at least 97% of the scheduled work time and excellent punctuality at work and meetings. Only qualified candidates may apply.
The information contained within this job description indicates the general nature and content of work performed by this position but is not inclusive. It is not designed nor should it be interpreted as a comprehensive on-going inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications that may be performed or required of employees assigned to this job. The job may change at any time as indicated by management or change in the organizational structure.
Qualified candidates should apply in person using the Time Warner Cable kiosk (where available) or on-line at www.timewarnercable.jobs. EOE/M/F/D/V