Time Warner Cable Media Sales
Requisition # 66658BR
We currently have an opportunity for a Research Analyst in our West Los Angeles, California Advertising office.
Works with various Account Managers to determine solutions to key marketing challenges of local advertisers with creative strategic solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Works with various Account Managers to determine solutions to key marketing challenges of local advertisers with creative strategic solutions.
2. Works with Automotive Sales Department in the developing of local automotive business through the distribution of various research and presentation content for sales presentations.
3. Analyzes, interprets, and presents research data in a variety of platforms including creative external sales sheets, and innovative presentations and tools.
4. Tracks, trends and analyzes TV viewing habits and consumer behavior and reports findings.
5. Maintains familiarity with quantitative and qualitative media research tools including CAB on Demand, Strata View 32, Cable Qualitative (Scarborough-Arbitron), Nielsen Media Research (TV Ratings), CMR Market-Advisor, SRC Mapping, Polk Automotive, and MRI data to name a few.
6. Assists in the organization and administration of a marketing research library of sales tools.
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities:
1. Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or equivalent experience.
2. Media and/or Automotive Industry Experience.
3. Ability to communicate effectively with clients, sales staff and management personnel
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
The physical demands described here are those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is: Regularly required to talk and hear; Frequently required to sit, stand and bend at the knee and waist and walk; Required to use hand to type, handle objects and paperwork; Required to reach and hold on to items at chest level or reach above the shoulder; Required to use close vision and be able to focus. Finally, the Employee generally works in an indoor office environment; overtime may be required.
Time Warner Cable offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, free cable (in specified areas) and free AOL.
Qualified candidates should apply in person using the Time Warner Cable kiosk (where available) or on-line at www.timewarnercable.com. EOE/M/F/D/V