Location: Bloomfield, CT
Looking for a new career challenge? You're in the right place! If you're ready to seek new challenges and be a contributor in an organization that is an industry leader, why not join the many faces of Comcast? With an employee base of approximately 60,000 and a commitment to a diverse workplace, we offer opportunities in every region of the country. With positions from entry level to senior executive, in an array of areas including technical, creative, business and administrative, Comcast is the company that you're looking for. Become one of the many faces of Comcast today. Your new career may be only a few clicks away!
- Develop, drive and execute Regional sales and strategies.
Acquire and develop strong state relationships in order to increase RFP activity.
- Interface with Director of Sales on account contact, communication and assignment.
- Develop new Regional business through prospecting and cold calling working within a quota environment.
- Train on emerging technology advertising opportunities, and be able to use as part of an integrated marketing pitch to key clients.
- Manage, maintain and grow existing Regional Retail business.
- Assess client needs and match client needs to product.
- Manage all client and agency relationships in a positive manner.
- Educate customers in the latest market trends/ conditions/ and opportunities to market their products through cable’s offerings.
- Entertain key clients using available opportunities such as concerts, sporting events, lunches, etc.
- Create a competitive advantage to other media.
- Write proposals tailored to client needs.
- Develop a consulting relationship with clients.
- Communicate all relative sales information clearly to appropriate accounts.
- Maintain accounts in good credit status.
- Collect money on past due accounts.
As Advanced Media lead, responsibilities include
- Mastery of both VOD and .NET information and sales tactics
- Identify VOD & .Net leads beyond existing on-air advertisers
- Assist Sales team with Advanced Media strategy and positioning
- Work with Advanced Media Coordinator to identify leads, track pitches and manage paperwork within the group
- Work with NCD Advanced media leadership to identify, coordinate and execute buys.
- Adhere to company and departmental procedures.
- Systematically track overall billing by client, by month.
- Attend and participate in regular sales meetings and all company directed functions.
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
B.A. and/or equivalent work experience. Minimum of 1-3 years outside consultative business-to-business sales experience. Media experience strongly preferred. Cable, broadcast, radio and print sales experience preferred, but not necessary.
Demonstrated sales skills and proven track record. Excellent verbal/written communication and follow up skills. Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks to completion.
Comcast is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, discounted employee stock purchase program, 401(k), professional development, discounted phone service and free internet and cable (in service area only).
To submit a resume for this position, please go to: http://careers.comcast.com/choices/searchjobs.asp.
To facilitate the process, enter the requisition number 48630BR or position title in the keyword search field. Please reference where you heard about the position.