Time Warner Cable Media Sales
We currently have an opportunity for a Traffic Coordinator in our Cypress, California Advertising office.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Coordinate order entry for Zone ad schedules and ensure that work flow for Zone orders are completed accurately and in a timely manner
2. Communicate traffic functions & capabilities back to internal & external customers
3. Monitor schedules, exception reports and work with Account Executives to recover any lost revenue
4. Ensure that all orders are entered completely & correctly and on time
5. Track client tapes using the traffic system; Maintain files on all paperwork and electronic orders
6. Assist Account Executives, Sales Management and technical staff to diagnose problems with schedule delivery
7. Work with Account Executives to ensure proper copy is applied to all orders
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or zero to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Knowledge of Traffic & Billing Systems (Eclipse preferred) as well as sales automation software
2. Maintain high level of support to internal & external customers
3. Knowledge of all Windows applications; Industry specific knowledge of general ad sales order entry practices
4. Good verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills
5. Ability to work under deadline pressures
6. 2 years of industry experience
7. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
8. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
9. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Time Warner Cable offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, free cable (in specified areas) and free AOL.
Qualified candidates should apply in person using the Time Warner Cable kiosk (where available) or on-line www.timewarnercable.jobs. EOE/M/F/D/V