• This position is responsible for gathering, shooting, writing and producing content from the field or from inside the newsroom to be presented on multiple platforms including but not limited to on-air and online.
• Enterprises news stories.
• Shoots, writes and edits packaged reports.
• Writes for website including attaching images and streaming video.
• Uses production techniques such as graphics and new forms of media (viewer pictures, webcam interviews, etc.) to enhance stories.
• Solid live presenter.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
• 1-3 years television reporting/photography experience; College degree in Journalism or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrated experience in shooting, writing, editing and on-air presentation skills.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
• Current valid driver’s license and excellent driving history required.
To be considered include a non-returnable resume tape.